Company: The Glass Guru of Redlands
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
With a focus on excellent customer service, efficiency and time
management, a well-organized Office Manager, in addition to
overseeing and handling inbound and outbound communication with all
customers, will be responsible for developing intra-office
communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures,
inventory control and task delegation. Below is a list of various
specific duties, not limited in overall scope and subject to
- Reconcile sales software and accounting software
- Handle A/R and prepare deposits for bank run.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors to stay current in market place
- Manage the day to day operations of the staff Customer Service
Rep. (if applicable)
- Answer inbound phone calls promptly during business hours. (if
- Pre-screen incoming leads/potential customers in a proper
manner. (if applicable)
- Respond to any voicemails and/or messages from answering
service. (if applicable)
- Manage and respond the inbound email correspondence and forward
- Greet customers and all other visitors to the showroom promptly
and professionally (if applicable).
- Schedule estimate appointments properly using the appropriate
- Quote product by telephone for potential new
- Assist Estimators with follow up on pending estimates by phone
- Strategically schedule work appointments for Installation
Techs, along with customers accordingly.
- Troubleshoot issue(s) from field if needed, working with
GM/vendors and Technicians to find solutions.
- Check order confirmations from fabricators/vendors for size and
- Oversee proper filing of daily work orders and estimates.
- Process timesheets for payroll processing.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable and prepare deposits for bank
- Reconcile sales software and accounting software transactions
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- 1-2 years' residential glass experience (ordering, estimating,
office/project management) preferred.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or 4-year college degree preferred.
- All candidates must pass initial background check and drug
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel).
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and web based software
*Eligibility for company benefits is optional and contingent upon
completion of an initial employee probationary period.
Compensation: $30,000-$40,000/ Year
Glass Guru is a franchise system. Each location is independently
owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment
at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and
not to Glass Guru Corporate.
The Glass Guru of Redlands
In 2002 our company founders Dan and Joy Frey of Granite Bay, CA
learned of a process being used in Canada to restore the visible
and thermal qualities of failed dual-pane windows. After much
research and recognizing the market potential of this new green and
money-saving alternative to replacements, they formed The Glass
Guru (originally Glass Wizard) and in August 2004 became the first
company in the US to offer the foggy window repair service to the
As the only company providing this new solution to such a common
problem, the company grew quickly and soon expanded into offering
additional niche restoration services like glass stain and scratch
removal as well as traditional replacement services such as window
glass, screens, showers, windows and doors.
After years in development, The Glass Guru launched its franchise
program in January 2007. With over 80 active locations and growing,
we are the fastest growing brand in the industry. Offering the best
of cutting-edge restorations as well as in-demand replacement
services, our franchise program is a uniquely bundled full-service
glass franchise concept unlike any other. The glass and window
industry is growing with great future prospects. The Glass Guru
franchise program offers entrepreneurs from any background the
opportunity to open their own glass and window restoration and
replacement business, with a proven business plan, marketing tools,
training and experienced support team to help them achieve their
The Glass Guru is a company on the grow, and we're always looking
for qualified, motivated estimators, glaziers, and office staff who
would like to be part of a growing, profitable company that
provides training, opportunity, security, and pride for its
Keywords: The Glass Guru of Redlands, Yucaipa , Office Manager/Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!