Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Company: Rockwell Care
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Creekside Post Acute is looking for a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) to join our team in our Yucaipa location. The CNA
will provide nursing care to patients and assist them in daily
activities such as bathing, eating, and toileting.The ideal
candidate is dependable, compassionate, punctual, and enjoys
helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be
able to work with all types of people.Responsibilities:
- Patient care Instill confidence and trust in patients in a
competent and caring manner. Provide hygiene and daily living
assistance. This could include toileting, bathing, and assisting
patients with showers. Support the patient with meals as needed.
Ambulate, turn, and position patients as required.
- Medical needs Check vital signs and weight.
- Professional development Maintain any specialized training and,
if applicable, perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent
to the assigned patient or area. Requirements:
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course or the
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous hospital experience with acceptable references
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds at timesMultiple positions open
on all shifts. *** Competitive -payrate****
Keywords: Rockwell Care, Yucaipa , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!