Company: The Glass Guru of Redlands
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
With a focus on excellent customer service, efficiency and time
management, a well-organized Office Manager, in addition to
overseeing and handling inbound and outbound communication with all
customers, will be responsible for developing intra-office
communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures,
inventory control and task delegation. Below is a list of various
specific duties, not limited in overall scope and subject to
- Reconcile sales software and accounting software
- Handle A/R and prepare deposits for bank run.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors to stay current in market place
- Manage the day to day operations of the staff Customer Service
Rep. (if applicable)
- Answer inbound phone calls promptly during business hours. (if
- Pre-screen incoming leads/potential customers in a proper
manner. (if applicable)
- Respond to any voicemails and/or messages from answering
service. (if applicable)
- Manage and respond the inbound email correspondence and forward
- Greet customers and all other visitors to the showroom promptly
and professionally (if applicable).
- Schedule estimate appointments properly using the appropriate
- Quote product by telephone for potential new
- Assist Estimators with follow up on pending estimates by phone
- Strategically schedule work appointments for Installation
Techs, along with customers accordingly.
- Troubleshoot issue(s) from field if needed, working with
GM/vendors and Technicians to find solutions.
- Check order confirmations from fabricators/vendors for size and
- Oversee proper filing of daily work orders and estimates.
- Process timesheets for payroll processing.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable and prepare deposits for bank
- Reconcile sales software and accounting software transactions
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- 1-2 years residential glass experience (ordering, estimating,
office/project management) preferred.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or 4-year college degree preferred.
- All candidates must pass initial background check and drug
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel).
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and web based software
*Eligibility for company benefits is optional and contingent
upon completion of an initial employee probationary period.
Glass Guru is a franchise system. Each location is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about
employment at this franchise should be made directly to the
franchisee, and not to Glass Guru Corporate.
Keywords: The Glass Guru of Redlands, Yucaipa , Office Manager/Coordinator, Other , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!