Early Childhood Intervention
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionRaising a child with a developmental disability
is a journey that takes knowledge, love, patience, and support. You
will be part of a team that provides in-home early intervention
specialized services for infants and toddlers where they can
naturally learn and develop.
- Plan, schedule and provide weekly early educational in-home
services for a caseload of infant/toddlers with disabilities
including developmental delays and programs for children diagnosed
with autism spectrum disorders.
- Administer and document all program assessments and updates
accurately to meet timelines.
- Design, implement, and adapt activities for language,
cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help, and
social/emotional development, for each individual child, utilizing
- Model effective adult-child interactions and provide written
information on parenting, child development, and provide parents
with written weekly activities and effective coaching.
- Monitor, document, and share the child's progress with the
family and team.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and two year's experience working with
infants or young children and their parents preferred or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Child Center Permit Teaching Credential Therapy or
Nursing License preferred
- Valid driver's license in good standing and access to a
registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you doWhy Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunitiesCome join our team of dedicated and caring
professionals – Apply Today!Powered by JazzHReGuV5cdWdZ
Keywords: Sevita, Yucaipa , Early Childhood Intervention, Other , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!