Warehouse - Cherry Picker / Inventory Clerk - $17.5/hr ($700/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for Inventory Clerks to work at the facility of a
consumer products retailer!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE operating a Cherry Picker, must have valid
As an Inventory Clerk, the primary responsibilities of this role
will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product
data, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze the results of
operations, report findings to management and make recommendations
for improvement as necessary. The position requires you to work
quickly and accurately but always in a safe manner and in
compliance with all company policies. --The Inventory Clerk will
also need to operate DC equipment in a safe manner in accordance to
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Cherry Picker
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Implement loss prevention program
- Report any stock issues to management
- Maintains inventory records
- Keep a list of damages and advise when it is time to dispose of
- Keep an organized record of all counts as dictated by the
record keeping process while verifying counts
- Aide in the development of better business practices with in
- Proficiently use RF Handheld or equipment mount computer and
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Bluecrew, Yucaipa , Warehouse - Cherry Picker / Inventory Clerk - $17.5/hr ($700/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Professions , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!