Plant & Facilities Engineer
Company: Sorenson Engineering
Posted on: December 28, 2018
Sorenson Engineering (SE) is a manufacturer located in Yucaipa, California. We deliver ultra-precise Micro Technology Solutions for the most challenging component applications. We thrive in a culture of innovation, attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges. As a leader in next-generation microtechnology, our highly skilled problem solvers face the industry's toughest challenges, performing on a global level, to advance the leading edge of high-precision solutions. We are currently seeking a Plant & Facilities Engineer to join our team. The selected candidate will provide oversight of higher level technical plant projects, mist extraction, plumbing and construction expansion projects. Technical oversight of subcontractors as well as employee execution of projects. Responsibilities include:
- High-level technical oversight of Construction Expansion Projects
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Construction Manager
- Communicate with Employees, Vendors and Subcontractors
- HVAC technical knowledge
- Plumbing and Electrical knowledge
- Manage compressed air issues Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of environmental compliance regulations and administrative procedures. Manage paper files and electronic records. Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Problem-solving skills, able to interpret instructions both written and oral. Ability to read architectural drawings. Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work issues. Able to communicate effectively in English. Education and Experience: A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field. Minimum of 5 years' experience in a related field. Physical Demands: Must be able to occasionally exert push force up to 50 pounds, must have good eyesight and hand dexterity, and able to identify and distinguish colors. Work Environment: Within safety guidelines, there will be exposed to noise, moving mechanical parts, oils/solvents, fumes, and odors that may affect the eyes, ears, nose, throat and/or skin. Background screenings and pre-employment drug tests will be conducted after an offer of employment: All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, severe/morbid obesity, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact the HR Manager. ITAR Requirements: To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, the applicant must be U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
Keywords: Sorenson Engineering, Yucaipa , Plant & Facilities Engineer, Professions , Yucaipa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!